Wednesday 30 August 2017

p5 Frogger

We've been playing with p5.js lately in order to generate some of our own resources for Code Club. I'm sort of really keen on using JSFiddle but I'm also conscious that it's not overly kid friendly - it's not unfriendly, but it is tailored to an adult audience who know what they're doing. So I thought I'd try using trinket:

Not sure if it's playable in its embedded form but the arrow keys should move it if it is.

Needless to say, it was mostly stolen from The Coding Train but adapted and converted into ES6 (not sure why I hated classes in Java but I love them in JavaScript).

The colours are fun: The red is a London Bus, the yellow is a DHL Truck, the blue are two Tesco vans and the three green ones are minis in British Racing Green...

No comments:

Post a Comment